Health is a matter of the heart: A mobile solution for comprehensive care
medneo's state-of-the-art mobile MRI trailer is now really getting going. Today is the official start of the HerzCheck project in Templin and that means: Full speed ahead through Brandenburg and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern!
Innovative, mobile and flexible
An MRI machine on wheels - This is our answer to flexible imaging diagnostics "on demand". In the form of a specially converted truck, it is possible to equip even infrastructurally weaker regions with high-end devices and high-quality IT equipment. There is often not only a shortage of medical experts, but also a deficit in the underlying diagnostic capability. "We are proud that the concept we have been working on for so long is now reaching patients. This allows us to close a gap in care together and save resources at the same time - And we have the strong teamwork within the consortium partners to thank for that," comments Dr. Matthias Issing, Co-Founder and Managing Director of medneo. Including a high-quality IT solution as well as on-site specialist staff and the possibility of telemedicine, this makes it possible to provide MRI examinations in rural areas.
Cardiac MRI examination - For early detection of asymptomatic heart failure
Heart failure is one of the most widespread common diseases. The problem is that it often goes undetected because it progresses without serious symptoms. Early detection allows therapy and treatment measures to be initiated in good time. And this is exactly where the HerzCheck project comes in. medneos state-of-the-art mobile MRI systems provide the foundation for making imaging diagnostics available even in rural regions.
The mobile MRI trailer in the HerzCheck guise is now rolling through Brandenburg and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania for two years. Have a good trip!
Many thanks to all the guests who were on site today at the ceremonial opening in Templin, including:
- Ursula Nonnemacher, Minister for Social Affairs, Health, Integration and Consumer Protection of the State of Brandenburg
- Daniela Teichert, Member of the Board of AOK Nordost - Die Gesundheitskasse
- Prof. Dr. med. Sebastian Kelle, Senior Physician at the German Heart Institute Berlin and leader of the "HerzCheck" consortium
- Dr. Matthias Issing, Co-Founder and Managing Director of medneo
- Prof. Dr. med. Alexander Huppertz, specialist in radiology and project leader of "HerzCheck
- Florian Schulz, Director of the Sana Hospital Templin
- Henryk Wichmann, Second Deputy Mayor and Head of the Department for Youth, Labor, Social Affairs and Health of the Uckermark district
- Detlef Tabbert, Mayor of Templin