medneo GmbH retains all trademark, copyright, database rights and other rights protecting intellectual property in regard to the contents of the medneo website (as well as the organisation and layout of the site), together with the underlying software code. Without the prior written consent of medneo GmbH, you may not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce or in other way use the content of the medneo website or the underlying software code, either in whole or in part. Text content, data, applications, videos, audio files or graphics on this website may not be reprinted, reproduced or utilised in any other manner. For use, prior written consent must be obtained from medneo.
- You may not use the medneo website in a manner that is likely to violate the property rights of others.
- You may not use any device, mechanism, software or other scripts that can interfere with the functioning of the medneo website. This also includes the uploading of files infected with viruses.
- You may not take any action that may cause an unreasonable or excessive load on the medneo infrastructure.
- You may not block, overwrite or modify content generated by medneo, or interfere in any other way with the medneo site.
- You may not reproduce data from the medneo website for commercial purposes. In particular, you may not use “robots”, other search technologies or other automated mechanisms to copy, distribute, reproduce or in any other way use the content of the medneo website.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any unauthorised access to any of our networks by any means.
Changes to the website
We reserve the right to make improvements or changes with regard to the information, services, products and other contents of the medneo website at any time and without notice.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links or references to other websites which are not operated by medneo. Unless otherwise stated, we do not support any of these other websites and expressly dissociate ourselves from all content of these sites. This statement applies to all links on the medneo website to external sites and all contents of the linked sites.
Medical knowledge is subject to constant change through research and clinical development. Our authors have used the highest amount of care to provide correct medical information, that is, information in accordance with current knowledge. This does not release the reader from the obligation to make use of technical information to review whether the statements made therein differ from the information presented here and take action on his or her own responsibility. This information should in no case serve as a substitute for a personal examination or diagnosis by a licensed physician. Liability for the content provided by medneo GmbH is therefore excluded, insofar misinformation was not deliberately provided.