Safety and trust are key issues, especially in times of crises. Therefore, we would like to inform you about how we at medneo deal with the current situation.
A team of employees controls the processes in the operative business in all medneo centres, in accordance with official directives every day. All measures are aligned with the recommendations of the Robert Koch-Institute (RKI) and the World Health Organisation (WHO). We have created special framework conditions in order to guarantee the supply of radiological diagnostics for you even in this state of emergency.
It is particularly important to us to be able to continue to carry out examinations for you. For your and our employees' protection, we have once again increased our high hygiene and safety standards. The following measures, among others, have been initiated:
You want to make an appointment?
- Please wear a mouth-and-nose protection when entering the diagnostic centre.
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and headache, nausea), please postpone the appointment - if possible.
- In order to ensure contact with as few patients as possible in the waiting area, we ask you to arrive punctually at the time of booking.
- Please bring your own pen to fill out the documents.
- We have planned more time for each patient, so that you have the least contact with other patients and our staff have enough time to thoroughly disinfect all surfaces you might come in contact with.
- We hope you understand that accompanying persons are currently not allowed to come into the centre. (Exception: In the case of children, one parent is allowed to accompany them – this applies to children up to 14 years of age or if medically necessary)
Arrival at our diagnostic centre
- Our signs advise you to keep a distance from the counter and to use the disinfectant dispensers when entering and leaving our centre.
- We regularly disinfect the counter, keyboards and telephone receivers.
- The used clipboards and pens (if you did not bring your own pen) will be disinfected after each use.
- We position the insurance card reader on the counter so you can insert your card into the device yourself as far as possible (alternatively, we wear gloves).
- According to the recommendation of the RKI, we regularly ventilate our premises.
In the waiting area
- We have reduced the chairs in the waiting room to maintain the recommended distance of 1.5 m.
- If there are too many people in the waiting room, we may ask you to wait in the fresh air.
- We disinfect the water dispenser regularly. For hygienic reasons, please use the disposable cups only once.
The examination is carried out according to the highest standards of hygiene
- Thanks to the double bed system and the extended examination times, we have enough time to thoroughly disinfect everything between examinations.
- Our employees wear gloves for general protection.
- We try to keep patient contact as short as possible. Please have understanding for this.
We are here for you
This exceptional situation has shown us that we must stick together more than ever.
We and our medical cooperation partners look forward to your visit!
All the best,
your medneo team