in the current time of the corona crisis (Covid-19), security and trust are central issues. The measures implemented by the Federal Government are severely restricting all of us in both our private and professional lives. We would therefore like to inform you about how we at medneo deal with the topic of corona.
We have set up a crisis management team which monitors the processes in all medneo centres on a daily basis in accordance with official orders and aligns all measures with the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and the World Health Organisation (WHO). We have created a framework to ensure that the supply of radiological diagnostics is fully guaranteed for you even in this state of emergency.
It is particularly important to us to be able to continue to carry out examinations for you. For your and our employees' protection, we have once again increased our high hygiene and safety standards. The following measures, among others, have been initiated:
You want to make an appointment?
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, nausea), we ask you to postpone the appointment - if possible.
- In order to ensure contact with as few patients as possible in the waiting area, we ask you not to appear before the appointment time.
- Please bring your own pen to fill out the documents.
- We have planned more time for each patient so that you have the least contact with other patients and our staff have enough time to thoroughly disinfect all surfaces you might come into contact with.
- We hope you understand that accompanying persons are currently not allowed to come to the centre. (Exception: in the case of children, one parent may go in - concerns children up to 14 years of age or if medically necessary).
Arrival at our diagnostic centre
- Our signs advise you to keep a distance from the counter and to use the disinfectant dispensers when entering and leaving our centre.
- We disinfect the counter as well as keyboards and telephone receivers regularly.
- The used clipboards and pens (if you did not bring your own pen) will be disinfected after each use.
- We position the insurance card reader on the counter so that you can insert your card into the device yourself as far as possible (alternatively we wear gloves).
- According to the recommendation of the RKI, we ventilate our premises regularly.
In the waiting area
- We have reduced the chairs in the waiting room to maintain the recommended distance of 1.5 m.
- If there are too many people in the waiting room, we may ask you to wait in the fresh air.
- We disinfect the water dispenser regularly. For hygienic reasons, please use the disposable cups only once.
The examination is carried out according to the highest standards of hygiene
- Thanks to the double bed system and the extended examination times, we have enough time to thoroughly disinfect everything between examinations.
- Our employees wear gloves for protection.
- We try to keep patient contact as short as possible. Please have understanding for this.
- If you have flu-like symptoms and the appointment cannot be postponed, please put on a protective mask.
We are here for you
We love our job and will continue to be there for you! Our organisation and our employees make a significant contribution to your health care. It is becoming scientifically apparent that radiology can make an increasingly important contribution to the detection of infection. And that's why we do our very best to continue to stay healthy, because we know: We are needed!